The Alto 200™ Lifter is the model of choice for aged care facilities and hospitals where a high capacity lift is required.It utilizes the SPACELINK™ concept, a breakthrough for optimized patient space, that enhances floor lift capability and increases maximum lifting height. With maintenance free bushes in all the major moving parts this hoist is an Australian Made example of Quality and Strength that is hard to find in other hoists. The Allegro range of patient lifting equipment including lifters and accessories has been designed and tested to comply with: AS ISO 10535-2002 Hoists for the transfer of disabled persons – Requirements and test methods.
• Electric leg adjustment is a standard feature
• Battery life indicator on lifter as well as handset
• Additional up and down buttons on control box
• Emergency stop button
• Supplied complete with battery, battery charger and instruction manual
• This model includes a powered pivot frame and integrated weighing scale