- 1 in 3 Cell Alternation Cycle with 24 Narrow Profile cells – Improves patient comfort by reducing space between cells and increasing patient support surface area.
- Focused Heel Care – Removable heel cells facilitate rapid response to changes in heel therapy needs.
- Dual Compressor Pump – Reduces noise and efficiently manages patient therapy at highest patient weight loads (250kg).
- Hospital Grade Cover – Thicker weight polyurethane fabric with increased bleach resistance to handle modern hospital infection control standards. Suitable for Sodium Hydrochloride solutions.
- Lateral turning through integrated air cells, allowing the mattress to turn a patient without the need to add an after-market turning device.
- Drastically reduces the moving and handling stresses on Care Staff by rotating the patient up to 30 degrees. This technology is ideal for:
- Alleviating asymmetric or laterally located pressure areas
- Simplified in-bed bathing
- Rapid changing of linen
- Perfect positioning of manual handling slings and slide sheets
Aspire Active Air Acute 8 Alternating Mattress
The Active Air Acute 8 is specifically designed to meet the demands of Critical Care environments, maximising patient comfort and therapeutic outcomes.