ASPIRE OVER TOILET AID – MAXI ADJUSTABLE
- Super heavy duty adjustable width over toilet aid
- Soft padded flip up seat for easy cleaning
- Reinforced aluminium frame accommodates bariatric users and is corrosion resistant
- Height adjustable legs with easy circlip adjustment points
- Raised armrests to assist the user in transferring on and off the stool
- Durable non-slip feet provide excellent grip and stability in wet conditions. Stainless steel washer enhances durability
- Ultra-soft hand brakes with palm-ball lock effortlessly, offering increased comfort for users with arthritis or wrist/hand joint pain
- Handle height adjusts quickly with hand wheels for optimal sizing
- Rustproof, robust aluminium frame provides durability and stability and whilst remaining very light to manoeuvre and transport
- Easy folding mechanism facilitates storage and transportation
- Provides a raised seat to assist in toilet transfers.
- Ideal for people with hip or knee injuries or those who require greater seat height
- Frame is height adjustable to suit individual user requirements.
- Supplied with lift-back toilet seat and removeable splashguard
- Fitted with non-slip rubber tips
- Zinc treated to prevent rusting
- Powder coated mild steel frame
- Optional commode bowl can be placed inside the splashguard allowing it to be used a a commode.
- Also available in lightweight, rust proof aluminium
Redesigned with the carer in mind, the Bariatric All In One is an over toilet aid, shower chair and commode. Comes with square bowl with easy front access to remove bowl. The square bowl does not have a lid. Optional splash guard available. The seat lifts up and comes with a seat cover. The removable backrest adds stability when used as a bedside commode and can be removed when using over a toilet. The moulded armrests assist gripping for safe and easy transferring.
- German Design – the Ocean range is designed by engineers at Aquatec in Germany; an Invacare-owned centre of excellence for the development and manufacture of hygiene products
- Ease of use – Aquatec uses high quality castors meaning the Ocean chairs can be pushed with ease, improving comfort for the carer and patient. The gas spring on the VIP is very powerful, so angle-adjustment is smooth and requires minimal effort through use of a lever
- Unprecedented adjustability -The chairs all have height adjustable armrests, footrests, and overall height making the chairs comfortable and safe for both patient and carer
- High Quality Rust-proof components – All metal parts are made of stainless steel, including the inside and outside of the gas spring on the Ocean
- Warranty: 2 years on frame, up to one year on all other components*