The Conni absorbent and waterproof chair pad holds over 600mls (1.2 pints) of fluid. It is a useful aid for incontinence and toilet training.
- Measurements: 48cm x 48cm (18.9″ x 18.9″)
- Absorbs fluid to protect furniture, wheelchairs and cars
- Suitable for adult incontinence and child toilet training
- Holds 1.2 pints (600mls) of fluid
- Comfortable top layer, highly absorbent core and breathable PUL waterproof backing
- Machine washable and suitable for tumble dryers
- PVC free
Soft polyester top layer; highly absorbent core and breathable PUL waterproof backing.
Use the Conni chair pad to protect seating in your vehicle; wheelchairs or general furniture. Place discreetly on top of the chair car seat or other furniture. The chair pad absorbs fluid and protects seating; avoiding the need to clean and deodorise soiled furniture.
The chair pad is washable and reusable. Simply wash in the washing machine and tumble dry on a low heat or line dry.
We do not use PVC. The technical experts at Conni have recognised that PVC should not be used as a waterproof barrier due to its toxicity. Conni products are Oeko-Tex accredited and safe to use against the skin.