Natural Australian Lupin Grain Heat Packs are widely regarded as the best
Using pure natural Australian Lupin grain and pure Australian grown cotton, we were able to design and create an Australian made heat pack for therapeutic heat therapy treatment in the comfort of your home. Australian Lupin is Australia’s most widely grown crop, and has a varying range of uses for human consumption. Australian Lupin grain retain temperatures, both hot and cold, for longer. The natural Australian Lupin heat packs also have a greater lifespan and will reheat faster for longer than conventional wheat packs.
Totally Natural healing:
– Quick microwave for easy heating or freeze and use as a cold pack.
– Suitable for all parts of the body. 100% natural cotton corduroy cover.
– 30% lighter than a comparable standard wheat bags.
– Handmade in Australia. Made from 100% natural Australian lupins.
– Allergy and odour free. Not treated with chemicals or fungicides.
– A better product than traditional wheat bags / heat packs.Our lupins bags with their gentle penetrating heat or cold, go deep into the muscles to soothe aches, pains, stress and hot flushes.
– Lupins are widely regarded as a “low allergy” alternative to wheat and are more resistant to moisture.
Australian Made & Owned
All of our Natural Lupin Heat Packs are proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian owned company, utilising the world class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds throughout the country.
Handmade in Australia from Australian lupins the Therapeutic Goods Administration (ARTG) number 106788 . The fabric is 100% natural cotton corduroy.