Heat Therapy Lupin (Better than wheat) Bag – Wraparound Back & Hip
– Quick microwave for easy heating
– Freeze and use as a cold pack
– Suitable for all parts of the body
– 30% lighter than heat therapy wheat packs / wheat bags
– Made from Australian lupins
– Allergy and odour free
– Not treated with chemicals or fungicides
– Unlike wheat bags, Natural Lupin Heat Packs stay hotter for longer
– Our Natural Lupin Heat Packs are all proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian owned company, utilising the world class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds.
Natural Australian Lupin Grain Heat Packs are the best heat packs
Using pure natural Australian Lupin grain and pure Australian grown cotton, we were able to design and create an Australian made heat pack for therapeutic heat therapy in the comfort of your home. Australian Lupin is Australia’s most widely grown crop, and has a dynamic range of uses for human consumption. We use pure Australian Lupin grain rather than wheat, as it retains both hot and cold temperatures for longer periods. Natural Australian Lupin heat packs have a greater lifespan and will reheat faster for longer than conventional wheat packs.
Totally Natural healing: Lupins are widely regarded as a “low allergy” alternative to wheat and are more resistant to moisture (to make cleaning easier) and less weight for more comfort.
Therapeutic Pillow & Thera-med has the most comprehensive range of 100% natural lupin heat packs. Our heat packs are handmade in Australia so you can trust the quality from the harvesting of the lupin
IMPORTANT NOTE : LUPINS ARE A NATURAL GRAIN PRODUCT AND AS SUCH MAY BE SUBJECT TO QUARANTINE IF BEING SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY. PLEASE CHECK WITH LOCAL CUSTOMS BEFORE ORDERING FROM ANY COUNTRY OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA.
Sponge your lupin bag lightly with luke-warm water to remove surface marks, being careful not to saturate product. Hang up to dry as soon as possible. When cover is dry, rub lupin bag briskly between your hands to ensure grains are dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not machine wash. Do not immerse in water.
Handmade in Australia from Australian lupins the Therapeutic Goods Administration (ARTG) number 106788. The fabric is 100% natural cotton corduroy.