The Best Pillow for Heel Pain
Our Single Heel Wedge Heel Support Wedge Pillow is the best pillow for heel pain, foot pain, plantar fasciitis, bunions and heel spurs. Our Heel Wedge Pillow is purposely designed to relieve heel pain and foot pain associated with debilitating painful heel and foot conditions. The Heel Wedge Pillow acts as a body bolster pillow for your heels, to help relieve pain from areas of pressure.
Positioning Pad – Body Aligner Wedge Pillow – Visco Elastic Memory Foam provides comfort & support for your body
– Helps protect the body’s pressure points from pressure ulcers (bed sores).
– Distributes body weight evenly & reduces pressure.
– Under thighs – helps maintain pelvic tilt in pelvic traction & promotes proper hip alignment.
– Multi-purpose: Adjustability eliminates the need for different sizes of body pillows.
– Promotes air circulation for enhanced comfort whilst resting.
– Ideal for long term care patients or convalescents.
– Tailored in a moisture-resistant bacteria inhibiting (hospital grade) Steri-Plus cushion cover.
– Simply wipes clean for easy care and use.
Steri-Plus Cushion Cover
The Heel Wedge support cushion comes in a Steri-Plus moisture and bacteria resistant cover that is ideal for all situations and settings. The Steri-Plus cushion cover is exactly that, a moisture and bacteria resistant strong simple cover that is soft to touch and durable to use. Our Steri-Plus covers have a special polyurethane ply (film) bonded to woven polyester fabric to give it a soft comfort feel.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned
Our Single and Double Heel Wedge support cushions are all proudly made in Australia by us, an Australian owned company, sustaining the world class manufacturing and health and safety standards that Australia upholds throughout the nation.
Foam Inner: Do Not Immerse in water. Dab clean, mild detergent and warm water. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Dry away from sunlight.
Cover: Steri-Plus (moisture resistant version): Do Not Use dry cleaning solvents, or phenolic disinfectants. Wipe stains by using a non-phenolic disinfectant in a diluted solution. Do Not Machine Wash. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Iron. Line Dry Only.